Wednesday 19 December 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2012 Ad Campaign

Love Love Love this Fall /12 campaign by Dolce and Gabbana !! with super models Bianca Balti, Bianca Brandolini D'Adda and actress Monica Belluci . Photographed in beautiful city of Italy featuring what it looks like in a Italian family. I also Adore this collection with Baroque prints, laces and Golden embroided pieces ♥ What is there not to love in this collection! D&G never fails to take my breath away ! ♥


I don't know if its just me but Monica Belluci looks so old compared to the two Biancas in this campaign lol.

My Favourite: Bianca Balti of course! I just love the fact that D&G chose Bianca for this campaign. Bianca Balti and D&G are perfection! <3 Do you agree?





Few highlights of the D&G Fall RTW 12 runways that were worn in this campaign. 
Adore this Baroque print so much! <3 Really something I would want to make part of in my wardrobe. 




 I love this dress so much! This dress is such a hit! Worn and Loved by so many celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment